Skip to main content

A Bloody Dream

I am standing in a bathroom filled with a bunch of unknown people. For some reason, I walked out from there. I speak to another person. It seems like she was my cousin. 

She walks me to a box. A box that filled with some creature. I open it.

A sudden, I stepped back as the creature tries to jump out of it. Looks like it was a cat. A weird cat with a longer body than the one we know.

I brought it to a field where people are playing soccer. The cat and I just start to play the ball. Kicking and fetching are all we were done. 

A scene has changed. Somehow, the cat and I were standing in a factory. A catastrophe happened. It was the cat, running into the factory got the workers mad. The workers seem wanted to kill the cat. They try to catch the cat but failed. 

However, at the end, the cat got caught. They were very happy and at the same time, they were very angry. A worker holds an axe, trying to chop down the cat. As the axe is close to the cat, something strange happens. 

The cat somehow talk. I know the cat is talking but I do not know what it says. But deep down in my mind, it is telling me that the cat is an alien. 

Just a blink of my eye, red scene appear in front of me. Everything became so quite but left with dripping sound. I stunned. 

All the worker were being chopped into pieces. Blood flows out like a little fountain. The blood gathered all together has flowed under my shoes. I try to look further into the factory, there was a guy who has not died yet. He was hung above a working machine in which if he loses his grab he will fall into it and give him a fatal death. 

I tried to reach him.

But...

I can't...

A man with shirtless but wearing a jacket outside has pushes him. 

He killed the man...

I turn my back and look at him laughing out loud. No second thought, I open my eye.

I woke up... 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S: Just so to let you know, the man died and the one who pushes him was Andy Lau and Chou Yun Fat. 
What a weird dream that Hong Kong artist appeared in my dream. 

Comments